Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First Blog!!

Hey… its finally time for me to venture into blogging I guess! Wat more could an MBA student do given that he has more free time at his disposal then he probably ever had! That’s a good start for an intro I guess, isn’t it! So that’s wat I am I guess.. Totally vella as of now…
I think a good start will be to describe one of the better (if not the best) days of my life.. One of which surely will be my 24th birthday. All my friends – Kavi, CA, Paddy, Shakun and Sameer left no stone unturned to make it as special a birthday as possible! Another person worth mentioning is Archie!!! “I hate cards – birthday cards” has been one of my quotes – but I never loved cards so much before this day when Archie showered cards on me… wats more – some of my favorite gurlz including the gorgeous Mamata and my cute naughty Deepa Groupie ;) also penned a few thoughts for me. My room was decorated with crape and I so felt like the centre of attention. It was a little embarrassing though, as I’m not really used to so much attention, but still!!
Have many issues that deserve a mention on this blog… However, I guess this much of a peek is enough in this first blog considering that a class starts in ten mins time…
Upcoming issues on this blog…
1) TAPMI Listings
2) Midnight Masala (!!??)
3) English Tutorials!!?
4) T-Flank
5) GopiAnna
6) Friendzzz………..
Watch out….

No comments: